SMB Capital Group LLC
New York’s preferred Small & Micro Business ally.
Widely known as the backbone of the US economy, the small business sector plays a crucial role in more ways than one. Aside from providing a major share of all goods and services around the country, the small business sector serves as a significant source for employment opportunity; accounting for more than 65% of all net new jobs since the 1970s.
A vital aspect of keeping small businesses alive and healthy is closely correlated to their abilities to access capital.
At SMB Capital Group, we pride ourselves in being a preferred capital resource that works swiftly and with the same sense of urgency that our clients employ.
Let us help you
OBTAIN THE CAPITAL YOU NEED
QUICK & EASY PROCESS
- One easy 15 minute application
- Perfect credit is not needed
- Competitive rates offered
- Same day approvals
- No obligations
- No application fees
- Improves Cashflow
- Easy payback & NO fixed payments
- Trained and experienced business funding managers helping you.
- Repayment is through a percentage of future VISA/MasterCard receipts.
- Merchants repay only when a sale is made.
- NO Fixed payments
- Does not affect merchants ability to qualify for other financing
APPROVED USES FOR CAPITAL
Merchants may use Cash-Advances for any business purpose
IS A MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Merchant Cash Advances can be a solution to your business financing problems.
- Merchant Cash Advances have less strict underwriting requirements which tend to make qualifying easier.
- If you have little or no collateral, limited business history, or a low credit rating, merchant cash advances can be the answer for you. Contact us today to find out more.
New owner-occupied construction loans, Loans for expansion or rehabilitation of an existing facility, Construction, rehab, or renovation loans.
Commercial loans and lines of credit, Commercial mortgages for owner-occupants and investors, SBA financing, Bridge/Swing Loans, Investor lending programs.